TEACHING AND ENJOY THE LIFE IN THE GOLDEN LAND – MYANMAR
Location: 9 main cities in Myanmar (Yangon, Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Myitkyina, Taunggyi, Monywa, Lashio, Taungoo and Myeik)
Start date: 24th May 2019
Your salary will depend of your qualification
– For those candidates who have Bachelor Degree: $2,250/ month
– For those candidates who have Master Degree: $2,350/ month
– For those candidates who have PhD: $2,500/ month
– Well furnished apartment is provided by the school (with bed, air – con, refrigerator, washing machine, TV, etc)
– Transportation allowance: $50 per month
– Airfare reimbursement: after arriving Myanmar, the school will reimburse the flight ticket for you
– Visa reimbursement: the school will reimburse visa application for you after you start working.
– Four – week paid vacation on successful completion of contract and other school holidays
– Return airfare to place of your origin
– Free use of the school’s telephone for all local calls
– Use of school’s internet and library facility
– Free lunch is provided
– A sick paid with well – qualified doctors in attendance
– 10 days of casual / sick leave per year
The International Language & Business Centre (ILBC) is the international school established in May 2, 1995 in Myanmar. It has established 26 schools in 9 major cities of the country and has educated for ten thousands of students.
– Student age: Kindergarten and Primary students
– Class size: under 25 student/ class
– Working schedule: Mon – Fri (2 days off on weekend)
– Working hours: No more than 25 teaching hours and 10 hours for lesson preparation per week
– Come from US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Ireland.
– Have Bachelor Degree (at least) and have teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or at least 2 years of teaching experience.
Apply for us now
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity with this decent offer.
If you are interested, please send your resume, degree and teaching certificate to our HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org