English teacher needed asap at Bilingual school in Beijing- take home up to 23000 RMB/month + housing allowance 4000 RMB + free tuition fee for your kids!!!
WHAT DO WE NEED?
– 5 Kindergarten teachers who are from native English speaking countries
– BA at least, prefer B.Ed or BA in Early Childhood Education, in Reading or Writing
– At least three year relevant teaching experience (Experience in IB PYP, MYP, DP curriculum is strongly preferred)
– Be able to start working ASAP or in January,2019
CARE ABOUT THE TEACHING ENVIRONMENT?
– Curriculum: IB PYP, MYP, DP
– Student age: 2 – 6 years old
– Class size: around 20 kids
– One teaching assistant in each class
– Working hours: from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
– Working days: Monday to Friday
– Two days off every week (Saturday and Sunday)
LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT THE BENEFITS THAT YOU WILL HAVE!
– Monthly salary: 18,000 – 25,000 RMB
– Housing allowance: 4000 RMB
– International insurance provided
– Settle in bonus: 5,000 RMB
– Home leave bonus: 10,000 RMB
– Ending contract bonus
– Flight ticket reimbursement
– Free tuition fee for upto 2 kids: If you are planning to bring your family to China, especially, if you have children, this is a great offer! We will cover tuition fee for your kids!
– Home leave allowance
– Excellent opportunities for Professional Development
BEIJING – YOUR NEXT DESTINATION!
– Beijing, the capital of People’s Republic of China, is a fascinating place for tourists home and abroad.
– As one of China’s four ancient capitals, with its profound history of 3000 years, Beijing is the cultural, political, and historical center of China. It is widely considered to be one of the most magnificent cities in the world.
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT OUR REPUTABLE SCHOOL?
– Beanstalk International Bilingual School is a K-12 and Kindergarten international school system in Beijing, China. It is managed by the Beanstalk Education Group, and was first established as a kindergarten in 1993
– Beanstalk provides excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards.
HOW TO APPLY?
Don’t hesitate to send your CV, photo of your degree and a short introduction video to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org