GENEROUS OFFER IN NANJING WITH UP TO 25000 RMB – FREE FLIGHT TICKET – RELOCATION BONUS – TEFL COURSE OR REIMBURSEMENT
START DATE: JUNE, 7TH, 2019
+ We are a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009 – one of the biggest education group in China
+ We are flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, 300+ centers, 200+ native English teachers and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry.
+ We bring a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
You can see how big and developed we are! You will find loads of opportunities travelling to other branches in different cities, raising your salary and being promoted to higher positions!
SALARY AND BENEFITS!
+ Base salary including housing allowance (fixed scale, non negotiable):
– 21,000 RMB (new teacher with BA)
– 22500 -25000 RMB (BA + TEFL+ years of official teaching experience)
+ DEMO LESSON BONUS on top- 60 RMB for one student signing up
+ FREE FLIGHT TICKET to China
+ RELOCATION BONUS of 9,500 RMB – get this amount with the first month payment.
+ FREE TEFL COURSE or REIMBURSEMENT of 4,000 RMB – get this amount with the first month payment.
+ Health insurance (package for International teacher) provided
+ All the national and public holiday paid
+ 100% support with Z visa and work permit to China
– Student age: 3 – 14 years old
– Ideal class size: 6-10 students/class
– 5 working day with only 16 teaching hours, 16 office hours and 4 training hours per week
– Local Teaching assistant in each class.
– Lying on the south bank of the Yangtze River, Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province, is one of the most delightful destinations in China. Known as the capital city of six or ten
dynasties in ancient Chinese history, it has a brilliant cultural heritage.
– Come and teach in Nanjing with a great chance of emerging yourselves on this beautiful city with relaxing lifestyle!
What are you waiting for? Just send your CV and related documents to our hiring department via this email: email@example.com