ABIE has over 300 centers in tier 1,2 and 3 cities around China. From our Shanghai Head Office, we manage the brand expansion and image, assist all centers with training, material development and overall center operations. ABIE English Training is based on an American Educational System style, but specially adapted to meet the needs of our local Chinese students. ABIE English classes follow and aim to employ the latest educational psychology and styles for Young Learners English training. ABIE takes constant steps to include 21st Century Skills into all our training programs.
We expect our teachers to be responsible, imaginative and to provide a nurturing environment for our young learners.
● As an ABIE teacher, your responsibilities will be to:
● Teach classes.
● Attend school meetings.
● Attend marketing activities for the school.
● Give the students a fun learning experience.
Requirements to teach in China:
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required given top priority
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3 – 12 years old.
• Class size: 10 – 12 students per class.
• Class length: 45 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 32-40 hours a week; office and teaching hours (days off stipulated in interview).
• Curriculum: The school uses ‘My Little World’ as their curriculum, it is provided by the school.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
• Training: Initial 7 – 10-day Junior training, monthly training online.
• Work day: work 5 days a week.
What We Offer our Teachers:
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Insurance: Basic health insurance.
Your compensation will include:
● Base Salary: (RMB 10,000 – 15,000) before tax.
● Aviation and visa subsidies: 1,000 yuan per month.
● Mother-tongue benefit: 2,000 yuan per month.
● Salary increased by 10% per year.
● Housing: Provided apartment .
● Bonus: Monthly bonus for every class after 6 classes: (RMB 1,000) .
● Tourism Consultation: Tourism Consultation and Assistance.
● End of year bonuses and gifts.
● Demo class bonus: (RMB 50) per student.
● Public Holiday: Paid Chinese public holidays off.
● Payday: 10th of the following month.
Other benefits include:
• Team Building activities during the year.
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
● Contact us:
● Note: Please download wechat provide videos and resumes (cv) .
● E-mail: email@example.com
● WeChat: QiQi_weixin1314
● whats APP: +86 13140000500
● TEL：+86 0371-56600205
● Messenger:Yuanbin Kevin