Introduction to TESOL course is a advance course of 120 hours certification and people who want an insight into Teaching English to Speakers a Other Languages, as well as those who are planning to work as a volunteer in the TESOL field. One of the many attractive features of this online course is that you will have the flexibility to proceed at a pace that suits you. You will also receive the benefit of our unique support service for the duration of 1 year.
You can online register yourself and enroll for the course. After paying the fee, admin will grant you premium access to 120 hour advance TESOL Course. 120 hour TESOL certification course is comprised of 25 modules.
After you have studied the materials for each unit your understanding of it will be assessed, allowing you to move on to the next unit. Once you have successfully completed all the units, by scoring 75% or more on average, there follows a final exam. After you online assessment and on successful completion you will graduate from the course.
Pearson College of TESOL 120 hour advance TESOL certification course provides a solid introduction to the world of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. The course has been designed to give you the essential skills and knowledge you will need to take your first steps in the classroom.
TESOL 120 hour Certification Course Content
As an introductory level course, the materials for the 120-hour advance course focus solely on the teaching skills that are required to deliver a successful lesson in the classroom. The areas that are covered include teaching theories and methodologies, classroom management, lesson planning and how to test and evaluate your students’ progress.
The course is divided into 25 separate sections that have been designed to gradually build up your knowledge, without overwhelming you with information. Thanks to this design you should be able to comfortably work your way through the materials at a pace that suits your learning style and personal circumstances.
120-hour TESOL Certification Course Modules
- Introductory Unit
- Module 1: Teaching & Learning
- Module 2: Meeting Learner’s Need, Theories, Methods and Techniques
- Module 3: Language Work in Classroom
- Module 4: Implementing of Self Access
- Module 5: Information & Communication, Tenses
- Module 6: Classroom Management
- Module 7: Assessment
- Module 8: Lesson Planning
- Module 9: ESA Demonstration
- Module 10: Evaluation and Testing
- Module 11: Pronunciation & Phonology
- Module 12: Grammar, Modals & Passive Voice
- Module 13: Personal & Professional Development
- Module 14: Video Lessons
- Module 15: Teaching Receptive Skills
- Module 16: Teaching Productive Skills
- Module 17: Teaching Pronunciation & Phonology
- Module 18: Course Books and Lesson Materials
- Module 19: Evaluation and Testing
- Module 20: Conditionals & Reported Speech
- Module 21: Equipment and Teaching Aids
- Module 22: Modals, Phrasal Verbs and Passive Voice
- Module 23: Teaching Special Groups
- Module 24: Troubleshooting
The course is designed to be as flexible as possible. You are given up to six months to complete all the units, and within this time frame you are free to work at whatever pace you want.
Pearson College of TESOL is committed to provide you an excellent job and help you find a good career abroad through its wide network of English teacher’s and organizations.